By the time we got home the little fongs were ravenous so I had to cook up something quick.
This recipe is fast, simple and delicious.
- 2 sole fillets
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- heat the olive oil in the pan over medium heat
- season the fish with salt and pepper on each size
- saute the onions in the pan for a couple minutes, until they soften
- push the onions to one side of the pan and put the fish in
- add the chicken broth and tomatoes
- simmer for 5 minutes